Guest Overview (UPDATED September 13, 2021)
- Please be kind, patient and respectful.
- Have your photo ID and Player’s Club card ready when entering.
- Security Staff will greet you and ask how you are feeling today, and conduct a non-invasive temperature check using no-touch thermometers. Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.0°F. Guests confirmed to have a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed to contact a healthcare professional.
- We recommend that guests wear face coverings while on the property.
- Guests must be a member of the Player’s Club. If they are not a member, they will be required to sign up to enter.
- Guests will be required to swipe their Player’s Club card at the COVID-19 tracing kiosks.
- No coat check service until further notice.
- Guest will not be allowed to bring in oversized backpacks and/or luggage.
- No loitering by guests or employees in the entryway.
- No guests will be allowed to access 3rd Floor until further notice.
- Vendors will be required to check in at the entryway Security Desk, wear a mask and are subject to temperature check.
- Applications will be available in the entryway to be picked up and taken and/or are available online. Applicants should be encouraged to mail or email their application back to Human Resources whenever possible.
- Guests requesting win/loss statements may do so by phone, mail, or email AND they are available the promotional kiosks.
- Please follow “floor markers” that are placed throughout the Casino when waiting for service.
- Contact security for Self-Exclusions requests.
Things we are doing that you may not be aware of:
- The buildings ducts were cleaned out and ION emitters will be placed in the HVAC system to filter out the COVID-19 virus and other contaminates from the circulating air.
- We purchased the Static Electro equipment and supplies to do frequent Static Electro cleaning in all areas of the building.
- Our 25+ hand sanitizer stations are CDC approved effective against COVID-19 are placed throughout the building. Plus, we also have wet naps at the Player’s Club.
- Plexiglas barriers are placed in specified, high interaction locations.
- Automatic Player’s Club enrollment kiosks are here. A contactless way to get signed-up for Player’s Club or to simply get a replacement Player’s Club Card.
- Every FDLC Casino team member is required to clean. Each department has specific procedures and together we will continue the fight to stop the spread. Cleaning and sanitizing tasks requirement documentation.
- Elevator is limited to three people at a time.
Security Staff will sanitize the front entry desk area at beginning and end of every 40-minute rotation change and may be more if needed. This includes desk surface, phone, computer, keyboard, mouse, keys and any other items that are used.
- Sanitize workstation at the beginning and end of each shift or each time a user has changed if multiple people use the same area. This includes phones, drawers, lost Player’s Club cards box, cell phone charging station and door handles key board and mouse.
- Sanitize counters every hour or more, as needed.
- Plexiglas barriers are installed to Player’s Club and Host stations for added protection.
- Sanitized commonly touched areas at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Clean and sanitize promotional kiosks once every hour or as needed.
- Markers are placed on the floor for guests to social distance.
- Ensure guests are swiping in at the COVID-19 tracing kiosk before entering the building.
- Limited cashier booths will be available in efforts to adhere to social distancing.
- Plexiglas barriers are in place.
- Sanitize credit card and check cashing key pads after every use.
- Sanitize guest facing counters every hour or more, as needed.
- Sanitize workstation at the beginning and end of each shift or each time a user has changed if multiple people use the same area. This includes, but not limited to, keys, counter area, receipt printers, keyboard, and mouse.
- Sanitized coin sorter, cigarette racks, phones, drawer, tip boxes and door handles at the beginning and end of each shift.
Bar and Wait staff:
- Guests are not allowed in the services areas at any time.
- Gloves and masks will be required while servicing the guests.
- Plastic cups will be used instead of glass until further notice for alcoholic beverages. Lids and straws will be available upon request for both 12 oz sodas or 12 oz plastic cups.
- One beverage server, bartender, or Bar Manager will be designated to serve soda and coffee to walk-up guests.
- Only two employees will be allowed in the beverage service area at one.
- Will sanitize the following items and areas (but not limited to):
- In/out doors of beverage service area and other commonly touched areas
- Registers they are assign to at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Bar/Service Counter tops (every hour or more as needed)
- Bar top machine button panels (every hour or more as needed)
- Phones, cash registers, liquor and soda guns, refrigerator doors, Auto fry handles, tap beer dispenser and bottle rails and other commonly touched areas (every two hours or more as needed)
- Alcohol bottles will be wiped down and sanitized at the end of each shift.
- Soda machines and coffee dispensers (every two hours)
- Slots Floor Persons and Slots Attendants will count money down to a hard surface for jackpot payouts and providing bill exchanges for guests. This is to limit hand-to-hand contact and allow appropriate spacing.
- When we need to service a slots machine that requires it to be opened, we will politely ask the guest to step away from the machine allowing appropriate spacing needed to complete the task.
- All FDLC Casino Team members are to sanitize slots machines and/or chairs for guests. Guests can request their own disinfectant wipes, if they choose to clean machine themselves. DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ON TO THE MACHINE, PLEASE SPRAY ON YOUR RAG AND THEN WIPE
- Slots machines, ticket redemption machines, bases and chairs will be sanitized continuously throughout a 24-hour period by FDLC Casino Team members. Sanitizing will require the use of disposable gloves, disinfecting wipes or another approved cleaner.
- Each shift all the shared equipment will be sanitized before, during, after or anytime the equipment is transferred to another employee. This includes keys, phones, radios, computers, other communication devices, tools, cleaning equipment, and all other direct contact items.
- Inventory of cleaning products will be done twice a week and Maintenance Manager and Purchasing Manager will work together to ensure needed product inventory is maintained.
- Gaming Floor restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized by designated Maintenance Staff once every two hours. This includes but not limited to:
- Sinks, faucets and counter tops.
- All door and stall handles
- Toilets and urinals
- Hand dryers and paper towel dispensers
- Gaming Floor highly touched areas will be cleaned and sanitized once every two hours by designated Maintenance Staff. This includes but not limited to:
- Elevator and elevator buttons o Escalator handrails
- Ticket Kiosks, ATM’s and Promotional Kiosks
- Entryway door handles and stair handrails
- Bar and “half-moon” countertops
- Slots machine button panels, tops and bases
- Slots machine chairs
- Cashier counters and Plexiglas
General Overview for All Departments:
- Please be kind, patient and respectful.
- Employee temperatures will be taken at the beginning of each shift. Employees confirmed to have a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care. The health and safety of everyone is the top priority; please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Masks will be worn properly by all employees while on property and are disposed of properly.
- Social distancing will be practiced by all employees. (six feet)
- Employees will be required to use the hand sanitizer stations during their shift when hand washing is not available.
- Hand washing will be required every 30 minutes or at key times. Some examples of key times are:
- Upon entering or exiting the building
- Before and after breaks
- After blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After using the restroom
- Before and after eating or preparing food
- After providing routine guest service at the machines (i.e., opening and closing slots machines, providing bill exchanges)
- Immediately after removing gloves
- Break times will be staggered and scheduled. Breakroom is spaced out and seating is limited.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tasks requirement documentation.
- Disinfecting spray, rags, gloves will be provided by Maintenance Manager or Supervisor.
- Each department has outlined their limit of the number of employees allowed at any given time in various spaces through the building.
BACK OF HOUSE
Locker Rooms will be cleaned and sanitized every morning by designated Maintenance Staff. This will include but not limit to:
- Door handles
- Time Clocks and vending machines in the basement
- Card readers
Admin Floor cleaning and sanitizing will be completed by appointed Staff. This includes but not limited to:
- Breakroom tables (every hour)
- Breakroom counter tops (every hour)
- Door handles (every hour)
- Conference Room tables (every hour when in use)
- Refrigerator handles, microwaves, toaster, coffee and water dispensers (every two hours)
- Vending machines (every two hours)
- Restrooms (every two hours)
- Card readers (every two hours)
- All ashtrays will be soaked in sanitizer during the overnight shift