Starting Sunday, September 5th, Player's Club will be open Noon to Midnight daily.
YOUR REWARDS ARE WAITING
Thank you for visiting us at Fond-du-Luth Casino, we've got something for you when you sign up at the Player’s Club. All you have to do is present an accepted valid picture I.D. at Guest Services, fill out the registration form and you'll receive your very own personalized membership card.
Now It Pays To Play Every Day.
Make sure to use your card every time you play at Fond-du-Luth Casino. Just insert your new Player's Club card into the card reader of your favorite slot machine and watch the points accumulate! Remember the more you play, the more points you earn, the more benefits you will receive. You're already enjoying yourself on over 650 slots so why not get paid for doing something you like?
Rules and restrictions apply for membership. See a Guest Services representative for a list of rules. Must be at least 18 years of age to join.
- a driver’s license or identification card issued by a state or territory of the United States or a province or territory of Canada;
- a tribal identification card, if issued on hard plastic or other non-reproducible media. (Note: paper tribal identification cards cannot be accepted.)
- a passport or passport card;
- a permanent resident identification card issued by the United States;
- a military identification card issued by the United States Department of Defense;
- an expired or cancelled state driver’s license or identification card, if accompanied by an unexpired renewal receipt;
- a motor vehicle instructional permit.
Currently, the United States has five major U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. (Each such territory is partially self-governing that exists under the authority of the U.S. government.)
The following types of identification do not meet the valid photo identification requirement:
- healthcare cards, including Veterans Health Identification Cards and Canadian health cards;
- any other identification not listed above.